- Supervises all activities of (external) workers for pallet construction and repair. These pallets are one way pallets made of 100% wood or, when available, a combination of FC reject sheets and wood battons.
- Keeps track of inventory levels of the one way pallets. When minimum stock levels for a certain type are reached, trigger re ordering with the procurement department.
- Keeps track of inventory levels of wood batons for pallet making. When minimum stock levels for a certain type are reached, trigger re ordering with the procurement department.
- Provides the ledger for correct booking of pallet costs on the cost center for domestic and inter company pallet making.
- Supervises the correct and safe loading of containers. Both for domestic and inter company deliveries all materials should be strapped when loaded and always palletized (exception Kalsirata until further notice)
- Guarantees construction conformity of one way pallets and specifically the vertical pallets.
- Provides feedback to production team about the quality of stacking on DMA and the accuracy of the correct number of stacked sheets per material.
- Maintains the safety stock levels for semi finished product ( pallets coming from DMA) in order to provide a short reaction time for vertical and horizontal pallet strapping.Guards the safety stock levels of horizontal and vertical standard container pallets for 3.5, 4.5 and 6mm sheets.
- Maintains the operation guidelines for special inter company packaging requirements, based on recurring customer standards and one time off requirements defined by the material specialist of the SC team.
- Document every single shipment with digital pictures of the pallets and entire truck load and archive the documentation on a daily basis on the NAS.
- Performs regular spot checks of inventory accuracy and supervises bi annual stock count.
- Keep focus on 5S and EHS rules with all team members. A permanent safety attitude within the entire team is an absolute necessity.
- Age 30 – 35 years old
- Minimum Diploma preferably from Transportation/ Logistics
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same field / position
- Detail , good planner and good communication and coordination
- Well known and familiar with Warehousing management
- Good knowledge of English (oral & written) & MS. Office
- Willing to work in GRESIK
- The experience of an international company with a long history
- The dynamism of a motivated team
- A good remuneration and adapted social benefits
- Thanks to our development in which we expect you to contribute actively, some career development opportunities
Please send your Application letter & Complete CV with recent photograph to:(Please mention the Job Reference “F C D” on the mail subject)PT. ETERNIT GRESIKJl. Indro No. 1, Gresik 61124 www.eternitgresik.com
Lowongan berakhir sampai tanggal 22 october 2015
Created by : Loker News Update